I finally finished Mujeres que corren con lobos, I found it very interesting, but it was not easy did this goal because I am well aware that I want to take this as an habit. I will keep on reading at least 20 minutes daily.
aleja's Life List
1. be healthy
2. Identify 100 things that made me happy
3. eat better
4. get the transplant I need
5. Read at least one book a month
6. feel beautiful
7. Grow in Christ
8. Read more books
9. go on a road trip with no predetemined destination
10. learn new things every day
11. be healthier
12. Eat more fruit and vegetables
It is a long term goal, because I dont have a donor, but I am doing something at least. I will travel to another city to begin the program to be transplanted, it could delay months, years, I dont know, but something I have done, I will travel in two weeks, have done the doctor appointments, and seems it is walking, slow but walking.
The book that I am reading is a big one, so, I am not going to finish it in a month, everyday I read at least 30 minutes, and I think I am going to finish it in one more month.