I shook my life up quite a bit in the last 9 months. I quit my job of 14+ years, bought a condo in MA (which I still own), then moved to NC for a new job. I bought two bunnies (the joys of my life), I travel a lot now (every couple of weeks), and I’m enjoying life again. Heck, I even rode a mechanical bull this week. I think I can close this one, even though I’m going to continue to live instead of just existing.
amylizzy's Life List
1. spend more time with my niece
2. Quit Smoking
3. Take an Alaskan cruise
4. flirt more
5. stop being so shy
6. laugh more
7. get over my fear of heights
8. ride in a hot air balloon
10. Visit the Grand Canyon
11. Drive the Pacific Coast Highway.
12. Buy a voodoo doll on Bourbon Street
13. see the pyramids
14. decide what the hell I would like to do with the rest of my life
15. fall in love with someone who loves me too
16. have no regrets
17. learn to whistle
18. see the northern lights
19. never lose my sense of wonder
I finally knit a sweater. It’s just a baby sweater, but it’s a sweater, all the same! It was hard to seam the thing, but I’m glad I tackled it.
I changed everything in my life about six months ago, when I relocated to NC for work, from MA. I have met so many new friends, it’s incredible. I’ve been stuck in my ways for so long, it was great to have a new clean slate, and take a proactive approach to life, instead of just muddling through the daily motions.