I’ve been planning to read this book for a long time, so when I saw it at the library I checked it out. IT’S AMAZING! My version is 1462 pages long, and I’m on 731, so I’m exactly halfway through. I’m going to go back to reading now!
anwaros722's Life List
1. Try something new everyday
2. learn something new everyday
3. See the Aurora Borealis and the Aurora Australis
4. get into harvard
5. become ambidextrous
6. Knit a Harry Potter scarf
7. Meet someone who has always wanted to meet me.
8. receive a letter from Hogwarts apologizing for the late owl but informing me that i am actually a witch.
A few steps:
-I got good grades (straight As)
-I worked hard in class and was a perfectionist (helps with recommendations)
-I got recommendations from teachers who liked me
-I believed that I could (it actually does make a difference)
-I made my Student Info Sheet eloquent and very focused on science and technology
In the end, it sort of depends on your intelligence level and your perseverance.