http://betterme.org/cleansweep.html is working again!
Physical Environment: 16
That’s actually not bad! Things that come to mind that I’ve been wanting to work on or have fallen behind in are writing a will, getting Rx sunglasses, getting caught up on paying bills, healing from an old work relationship, healing from the schism with my dad and his wife, getting my paperwork organized, getting clear about my professional goals, writing more letters, curbing gossip and judgements, exercising more consistently, cutting back on sugar and tv, getting small things repaired….
May you all find community, virtually and in real life, that affirms your true selves and encourages you to do your very best.
May you all feel free to pursue those things that make your heart shout for joy and to not be set back during the occasional setback or stumble.
May you all be loved, wherever you are, and most of all, by you yourself.
May you find comfort during distress.
May you find peace during discord.
May you find small pleasures during depressive episodes.
May you find strength when it feels like the world is cursing you.
May you find courage when you feel small and afraid.
May you embrace happiness when it seems lame to do so.
May you release all that is weighing you down and float on the promise that everyday is a new day.
Today I am grateful:
1. To be reunited with my family. My niece is so precious, and I love hanging out with my sister and brother-in-law again.
2. For my husband. He’s been so sweet, so patient, so calming, so affectionate. I love that he’s my partner, and I love that I can count on him.
3. For sunshine and clear water.
4. For the big extended family festivities beginning tomorrow. I’m looking forward to seeing everybody!
5. For good food, small sips of wheat beer, puzzles, playtime, imagination, laughter, fresh air, long walks, new sights.
6. For popping into 43T and seeing a faithful crowd posting like always, and knowing that we are utilizing this space as long as we can. It feels good, and not nearly as mournful as it once did. And it makes my heart happy.