but worth it! There was the long wait because of the criminal record check, seeing that two separate police depts. don’t necessarily share records in this day and age. That meant I had to wait for the next cycle of Big Brother programs to start up.
I missed some training so not 100% official but it’s just paperwork. I am committed, feeling energetic and motivated in this endeavour. I even attempt to canvass the guys (and girls)in my circle to take part.
1. Some good marks in my fourth semester of my military GIS program. I will give a little self nudge though to turn it up a bit too.
2. A great relaxing weekend with my girlfriend, great talks and lots of intimacy. There is a love between us.
3. Another day done of the fitness Everest Challenge at the gym, I’m getting back into the running now gently after my soccer season.
4. Ballsyness still in effect, one step at a time.
5. I want to talk about the bond I have with my gf’s black labrador: she is so awesome and fun, apparently transformed since my time with her, taking her for walks and lots of play/exercise.
1. A great final week with my kids. I love them soooo much!
2. It was a zoo at the house, with all the kids, mine and hers!
3. I seriously appreciate the fact that her ex and I get along. He brought me a coffee this morning.
4. The kids appreciate both parents, it really is looking like a win-win for all involved.
5. Court tomorrow: having a foundation to which stand on. No BS.