1. What did I learn last week?
The chum has completely different ideas about how his projects should be than I do. Now I have to figure out how to manage that.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
No single thing. Some steps forward – spoke my mind to Tom, pushed myself to talk to a lot of people at the party. Also the castle is done and turned in. And camps are scheduled – I think.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
It’s from last week but I’m writing it because I didn’t do last week – riding the kid’s fondo with the chum. 7 miles he did, and a lot of it with a flat. We had a lot of fun.
4. What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
Messing up on my exercise. Failing to get to it. I’m not sure what to learn. It’s hard.
5. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Get myself together and get my priorities straight. I’m all a-jumble.
6. What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
Too many things pushing to be the most important thing.
7 . How can I go about improving it?
Not sure. Make lists?
8. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Piano practice. That new piece!
9. What opportunities are still on the table?
Summer vacation. Play dates this weekend.
10. What am I forgetting?
Present for Ollie. Presents in general! Faux mother’s day with mom!
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
I called Bumble and Jim today,
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
Sit with GG about his ideas.
13. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months? (April – June)
1. Lose 5 pounds.
2. Manage the change in work structure
3. Restore the flower garden
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
1. Do another half-iron man and significantly improve.
2. Completely remodel the house from top to bottom.
3. Oversee the rebuilding and restructuring of the company.
15. What recent actions have moved me closer to my goals?
1. Trying to log calories. Trying not to snack in the evening. Sigh.
2. Spent time with the two new people. More interviewing. J is at 90 days so it looks like she’s sticking.
3. It’s looking pretty good. I weeded a bit when the cleaners kicked me out of the house.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
1. Well, sticking to logging food would be good.
2. Keep providing feedback and being engaged even when at home. Still need to have the change talk with K. Lots of interviews next week.
3. Finish water system upgrade so everything is covered.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
3 day weekend with no big plans.
18. What are my fears?
Not being present for the chum. Hurting myself on the bike. The company foundering.
19. What am I most grateful for?
GG and the chum. The beautiful place I live. Summer.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Pick flowers. Have fun. Keep worrying under control.