1. What did I learn this week?
Antidepressants aren’t miracles. When shitty things happen is still gonna feel shitty. Their purpose is only to make things manageable.
2.What was my greatest accomplishment this week?
Supporting my husband through a difficult week. He may be kick out of his college program and he is devastated.
3.Which moment from the last week was the most memorable and why?
My husband telling me that he may be kicked out of his college program. This news has far reaching consequences.
4.What do I regret from las week and what can I do about it/learn from it?
The amount of energy that I put into fretting about things that don’t matter, especially the feeling that I am not good enough or that I’m gonna get in trouble for something
5.What is the number one thing I need to accomplish this week?
Keep calm and carry on
6.What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
whether my husband is going to get kicked out of his program
7.How can I go about improving it?
Remember that empathy is all well and good but too much can be crippling. Also remember that everything that could be done to positively affect the outcome has been done, we just have to wait.
8.What have I been avoiding getting done?
9. What opportunities are still on the table?
This difficulty is an opportunity to make my marriage stronger.
10. What am I forgetting?
to write all my appointments/things I need to do in my day planner(second week in a row-must do this immediately)
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
Sara and Carla
12. How can I help someone else this week?
I can keep Ashley from worrying about school but not dumping my crappy week on her. She is in the same program as my husband but in a different year and it will really stress her out.
13. What treat will I promise myself this week?
Time to make some soap
14. What are my top three goals for the next three months?
1.Train for the marathon
2. Get closer to being able to sell my soap
3. Take care of myself
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
1. I did 1hr of weight training and 1 hr of cardio to build my muscles so I can run faster
2. Made soap earlier this week
3. I took a less long term job that does not included over night shifts.
16. What is the next step for each goal?
1. map out my week for my responsibilities, dinners, and exercise regime
2. Make more soap!
3. Remember that I must keep myself mentally/emotionally strong before I can help others. NO OVER EMPATHIZING!
17. What am I looking forward to this week?
Hopefully getting good news on the school and schedule front.
18.What are my fears?
my husband being kicked out of school.
19. What am I most grateful for?
That I have my husband, our health and food and shelter. Everything else is only details.
20. What can I do to make my life more beautiful?
Don’t let worry drain my enjoyment of life