1. What did I learn last week?.
To get the word out.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Study drawings :)
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Madeline’s party cuz it was super fun!!!
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Etsy, you be callin’.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Do all hw ahead.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Not doing what I say I will
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
plan that premier party!
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
- Figure out what the heck to do!
- Etsy Success
- Be positive
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
- SFAI tour
- Reading books!
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
- Plan on paper.
- Scan drawings, order giclees, and change name/look
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
FIDM SF trip on Saturday!!!
18. What are my fears?
19. What am I most grateful for?
My friends who love me and my life.
20. If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with?
Madeline Sierra Olivia Joey Sophie Karla Chance and Sierra!
What am I forgetting?
To eat more fruit.
What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
Regret: Not studying
What is the most stressful thing in my life right now and how can I go about improving?
Grades. Get a tutor or ask for help or something!
What treat will I promise myself this week?
2 free internetz hours.
What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Greet everyone with enthusiasm!