I wonder if I’ll manage 75???
Cathy's Life List
1. drink more water
2. Live in gratitude & be happy even if the rest of the things on this list never happen
3. Learn the Alexander technique
4. become a morning person.
5. Catalog my books with librarything
6. work on my TBR pile and keep those books moving!
7. learn how to perform the Vulcan Nerve Pinch
8. spend 15 minutes a day stretching
9. see the northern lights
10. eat fish at least once a week
11. have better posture
12. Get more sleep
13. exercise regularly
14. read more classics
Thank god, finally something that flowed and was fun to read. Good supernatural chick-lit. Kitty has a sense of humour, is nicely sarcastic and doesn’t take herself to seriously. I liked that in this first book of the series vampires and werewolves are coming out of the closet. In all the other books with this plot line that I’ve read, the books always start after the fact. It is quite refreshing to see how the critters of the night actually deal with it. Book two is on order and book three is already on my shelf…
Snore, don’t bother! Imagine Tom Clancy having one of those reaaaally long explanations of something in another one of those military conspiracy things, add a little Armageddon to it and a small helping of Angels and Demons. And you get a fairly boring read with a very improbable and silly plot twist at the end, that makes you go “Huh?”. Sorry, put me to sleep several times this week…