- Today we are back at work after a wonderful Easter break. Grateful grateful.
- A fantastic 20/20/20 at the gym after 4 days off during the break. I feel so much better having run of the Easter chocolates ;-)
- Cool mornings, beautiful warm afternoons followed by cool evenings. Ahhhh Autumn is here :-)
- My beautiful new red jacket. I LOVE it!
- Another short week with Friday off for ANZAC day but there is talk of the next project going on for 3 months so fingers crossed.
chester1955's Life List
1. Live simply
2. Daily: Reflect on 5 things for which I'm grateful.
3. spend less money
4. Edit 365 - 2014
5. take care of myself
6. Read more
7. Dream List ❤
8. Record all the good things of 2014
9. No TV and counting....
How I did it: I did OK until I was made redundant and lost my 'Free Stuff' place to offload. I then made a commitment to keep doing it but life got in the way.Basically all I can say is it works if you are truly thinking about what you are doing. Read how I did it…
How I did it: Just kept an eye out and recognised a blessing when it arrived. Like the old saying goes... ask and you shall receive. Some things came from asking in prayerful thought, other things came out of the blue because the Universe knew what I needed before I did.It has been a fun project and I will do it again in 2014. Read how I did it…
How I did it: You have to think of you first. Take the time to go into a quiet space. Become more objective about things, be more like an observer of things in your life and then you will find you see things in a bigger context and it is easier to let things go. Read how I did it…
- Easter sales. OMG I spent a bomb but got some really nice clothes for my new winter wardrobe.
- My beautiful little garden and the sweet patch of lawn I have.
- That it’s back to the gym tomorrow. I took the whole of Easter off and I am missing it.
- Getting my business card logo and letterhead designed over the Easter break.
- Finding a fun ‘Minion’ T shirt for The Bee Man for Christmas.
- Feeling energised.
- A wonderrrrrful sleep. Oh yum :-)
- A lovely visit to a friend.
- Getting more work done one my business cards and letterhead.
- A wonderful half hour conversation with The Bee Man wishing each other happy Easter.
- Tuna nachos with home made salsa for dinner.
- Easter chocolates – eaten with plans for longer on the treadmill LOL :-)