- A phone call to say that work is starting on Wednesday. Yaaay :-)
- A great weights workout at the gym.
- A good day’s study done.
- An invitation, to a workshop that will help skill me for when I start my Life Coaching business, coming right out of the blue. The Universe at work again :-)
- A revelation that was a tad embarrassing but point taken ;-)
chester1955's Life List
1. Live simply
2. Daily: Reflect on 5 things for which I'm grateful.
3. spend less money
4. Edit 365 - 2014
5. take care of myself
6. Read more
7. Dream List ❤
8. Record all the good things of 2014
9. No TV and counting....
How I did it: I did OK until I was made redundant and lost my 'Free Stuff' place to offload. I then made a commitment to keep doing it but life got in the way.Basically all I can say is it works if you are truly thinking about what you are doing. Read how I did it…
How I did it: Just kept an eye out and recognised a blessing when it arrived. Like the old saying goes... ask and you shall receive. Some things came from asking in prayerful thought, other things came out of the blue because the Universe knew what I needed before I did.It has been a fun project and I will do it again in 2014. Read how I did it…
How I did it: You have to think of you first. Take the time to go into a quiet space. Become more objective about things, be more like an observer of things in your life and then you will find you see things in a bigger context and it is easier to let things go. Read how I did it…
- A rest day from the gym which means study, study, study.
- Yaaaay! Finished module 6 of the study plan and booked in for 3 Webinars this coming week.
- The realisation that all the NLP webinars I have to do are the recorded ones and not live. This means I don’t have to worry about losing work to do my study. Thank you thank you.
- Magnificent rain. It poured in the afternoon and there was that lovely rich earthy smell in the garden afterward :-)
- A lovely chat with The Bee Man, making arrangements for the 3 of us to go and see The Lion King on stage in Sydney in June/July.
- That work is starting up again sometime this week. Thank you thank you.
Completed another study module tonight instead of wasting time watching TV, then treated myself to a TED talk.