- The best night’s sleep ever! OMGosh I woke feeling so rested and refreshed! Thank you thank you.
- A good solid hard day at work. I am in the ‘mop up’ team and although it’s a slog, it make the time go quickly.
- Goat curry :-)
- Refocusing after a small time of confusion.
- Planning for a productive 5 day break over Easter. So much to do, so much to do…. :-)
chester1955's Life List
1. Live simply
2. Daily: Reflect on 5 things for which I'm grateful.
3. spend less money
4. Edit 365 - 2014
5. take care of myself
6. Read more
7. Dream List ❤
8. Record all the good things of 2014
9. No TV and counting....
How I did it: I did OK until I was made redundant and lost my 'Free Stuff' place to offload. I then made a commitment to keep doing it but life got in the way.Basically all I can say is it works if you are truly thinking about what you are doing. Read how I did it…
How I did it: Just kept an eye out and recognised a blessing when it arrived. Like the old saying goes... ask and you shall receive. Some things came from asking in prayerful thought, other things came out of the blue because the Universe knew what I needed before I did.It has been a fun project and I will do it again in 2014. Read how I did it…
How I did it: You have to think of you first. Take the time to go into a quiet space. Become more objective about things, be more like an observer of things in your life and then you will find you see things in a bigger context and it is easier to let things go. Read how I did it…
- I have my first pro bono client! I am so excited. She is excited! She is ready and willing and we will start working together after Easter. Yaaaay :-)
- A fantastic workout at the gym. Feeling so fit and strong. Thank you thank you.
- Another car parking space at the train station.
- Beautiful autumn weather. Cool mornings, brilliant sunshine, warm afternoons, cool nights. Almost time for winter PJ’s.
- A wonderful night’s sleep.
- A really good sleep in today. It has been a very tiring week. Big work load and some nasty people on the other end of the phone. Sometimes it’s like that…
- Much cooler weather making for a deeper sleep. Thank you thank you.
- A free DVD from the video store. I had to watch The Legend of Bagger Vance for my Uni studies and when I went to rent it the lass behind the counter said I was entitled to a free PG rated movie. Awesome! :-)
- A nice phone call from the Bee Man who managed to get stung. Poor petal. His eye was completely closed up.
- Doing some impromptu life coaching with good results,
- Watching an interview video and realising I was using my NLP knowledge and assessing the person on the screen. LOL :-)