- Family photo albums and Face Book postings. So many photos of a wonderful, happy boy.
- More visitors and people who are happy to listen to the stories, the reflections and make endless cups of coffee.
- All the kind words and support from my family here on 43Things. We are a family even though we may never meet in person, we are indeed kindred spirits. Thank you.
- Feeling the beginnings of acceptance.
- Love in abundance.
chester1955's Life List
How I did it: You have to think of you first. Take the time to go into a quiet space. Become more objective about things, be more like an observer of things in your life and then you will find you see things in a bigger context and it is easier to let things go. Read how I did it…
How I did it: As soon as I opened a letter I either binned it, marked it for payment or filed it away. If you make sure you do this every day and don't just let the mail sit around and grow to overwhelming proportions you will feel so much better about your life. Read how I did it…
How I did it: I have found I have about 3 goals that really come down to living a more minimalist life style or Living Simply. I already have a goal to Live Simply so I am going to use that as entry portal. Read how I did it…
- Texts and phone calls from people who knew M. I am comforted by their love and concern.
- People who help, funeral home staff, friends, my ex partner. Thank you thank you.
- For Chester – The Inherited One – M’s cat who has come to live with me and is settling in quite well despite having to cope with two dogs.
- Sleep that comes slowly but deeply and soothes my body.
- That time heals all wounds and this too shall pass.
Today I am grateful for:
- All the beautiful people in my life and here on 43Things who have expressed their love and have supported me in different ways during a difficult day. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.
- The peace and serenity of my garden. So many people have visited today and we have gone into the garden where we have been surrounded by ‘life energy’ where our hearts and souls have been comforted.
- For other people’s fond memories of my son. A new picture emerges of a person who cared and loved even more than I realised.
- For those around me who have taken care of my physical needs, made coffees, reminded me to eat, hugged and held me. Thank you.
- For sleep.