- A beautiful day for walking in the morning with my friend who is doing so well at losing weight.
- Couscous with apple and yoghurt for breakfast. Who would have thought?
- Week 3 of my 12WBT has been put up online. Thank you for the fun and excitement of planning next weeks meals.
- Dishwashers. I really really appreciate having a dishwasher in the kitchen.
- Dexter DVD’s to watch when there is nothing on TV.
- The generosity of the Universe. Thank you thank you for taking care of me.
chester1955's Life List
How I did it: You have to think of you first. Take the time to go into a quiet space. Become more objective about things, be more like an observer of things in your life and then you will find you see things in a bigger context and it is easier to let things go. Read how I did it…
How I did it: As soon as I opened a letter I either binned it, marked it for payment or filed it away. If you make sure you do this every day and don't just let the mail sit around and grow to overwhelming proportions you will feel so much better about your life. Read how I did it…
How I did it: I have found I have about 3 goals that really come down to living a more minimalist life style or Living Simply. I already have a goal to Live Simply so I am going to use that as entry portal. Read how I did it…
- A wonderful nights sleep.
- A fantastic workout at the gym today. I felt sooo energised at the end of it.
- The Star Dogs coming for another visit :-)
- Beautiful morning walk and beautiful weather all day.
- Text chatting with my son. It’s nice to hear from him.
- For creating a silver lining in every cloud.
- An amazing 1.6kg weight loss in the first week of the 12WBT. Portion control has made all the difference.
- For helping to inspire someone on their weight loss journey.
- Getting things done.
- Good music.
- Frozen berry yoghurt. Yummy.