red belt! enough said ;-)
chris_to_the_s's Life List
1. find a job that i love and be well paid for it
2. become a black belt in taekwondo
3. Get married to a beautiful woman who is down to earth with a great personality
4. reach at least 4 of my top 5 goals before I am 30
5. do a handstand
6. run a marathon
7. improve my swimming technique.
8. Learn Java
9. Conquer my fear of heights
10. keep my weight
11. Find a balance between the things I want to do and the things I need to do
My next belt exam shows up at the horizon. It will be on October 13th, or to be exact Friday 13th… I hope this is not a bad sign ;-)
The first semester of my main study period was one helluva surprise – in a positive way. I had three A’s (by the way, in germany we handle the grades in numbers, A till F is 1 till 6 here) and was really exalted about that. I never ever saw something like this coming! :-) Well …, the one D I received was another thing that I didn’t see coming… Doh! But it’s not that much of a tragedy, next semester (when I’m back from Finland) I will write the test again and (hopefully) it will work out better then!