Well i was dreaming about getting my own company up and running i still are an employee for another company but sooner or later i will be self-employee, try it for yourself :-)
cored's Life List
1. Improve my english
2. learn to program Rails
3. learn regular expressions
4. work because I like to, not because I have to
5. write an application on Rails
6. keep a dream journal
7. Read one technical book per month
8. Practice religious test-first development for a month
9. finish HTDP
10. Learn Ruby
11. learn photography
12. master CSS
13. travel around the world
14. learn to snowboard
15. learn to use the dvorak layout
16. read all the books I have before buying even one more
17. Get all my mp3's properly tagged
18. Read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
19. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
20. live in a foreign country
21. Learn japanese
22. Learn France
23. Learn to drive a car
24. Become a better programmer
25. Get java programmer certification
26. Contribute to an open source software project
27. watch the IMDB.com Top 100 movies
28. Become Financially Independent
29. learn haskell
30. Be more efficient when working
31. Be more pragmatic in my programming
32. Finish SICP
33. learn smalltalk
34. Say I love you to my family members
35. Learn Lisp
36. learn python
37. get a Mac mini
You will improve you’re coding after reading this book, just go to amazon right now :-)
1) Speed reading
mini how to:
a) Try to use your finger as a cursor beneath the line you want to read, move the finger as fast as you can grab the word you want to read.
b) Use a clock to set time.
2) Always carry a book with you to anywhere.
3) When you get free time read at least a couple of pages and use a marker.
4) Read one book at a time.