1. The day off from work. A fine edged sword. ;)
2. Conversations. My husband asked me why they call it dusting when you’re taking the dust off. Wouldn’t it be the other way around?
3. Netflix. Always a good choice when there’s nothing on I want to watch.
1. Refusing to stress over anything at work. It was good for me.
3. Bed at a reasonable time.
Some days doing mundane things is nice. It doesn’t add a lot to the day, but it keeps the drama from impeding progress. Our 30th wedding anniversary is coming up in August and I’m just concentrating on planning a nice time and not worrying about if I’m going to be the only one in my office next tax season or if they’re going to close my little office down or if they are ever going to get around to bonuses (corporate offices get them the first of May) or any of a hundred other things that I’m given to worry about. No worries for the whole day. Bliss.
1. Getting the roses watered.
2. Harlan had a nice father’s day.
3. Not having to go anywhere on errands or chores. I like it like that.