1. A busy day at work. It made the time just fly by.
2. Even though it’s been really freezing outside, my car has started each time. It may have been under protest, but she did it.
3. Some interesting clients. One was a cop from the little town I live in. He gave me some really interesting gossip!
1. A busy day at work. The day just sped right by.
2. Being inside while it was freezing outside.
3. The brother in law didn’t stop in during the madness at work. I know he doesn’t have much of anyone to talk to during the day, but we were so busy I wouldn’t have been able to talk with him beyond hello. I think he went to Walmart again.
1. A lovely day, before the arctic front came in trying to freeze my toes off.
2. Harlan was out in the man cave, making more beer. He enjoys that.
3. Making an easy supper and having the brother in law do the clean up. He doesn’t do much in the way of job hunting.
1. Watching Prisoners with Harlan. Good movie!
2. Getting some of the laundry done. I have a two day weekend this week so I wasn’t in a hurry.
3. Watching the neighborhood cats. Pretty!
1. Having Edna in the office. I needed her to help me interpret!
2. Finding out that I’ll have my birthday weekend off.
3. Being up when Harlan got home. Yay! And being able to sleep in. another yay!
1. Our area manager came into the office for a bit. (she’s not the same one as in my old office) She’s so sweet!
2. Getting to get a client finished up. Always a good feeling.
3. Working with some great people. That always makes the job nicer.
1. Check up at the doctor’s. Everything should be okay.
2. Getting my sister’s ring resized so I can wear it.
3. Seeing Kim at the grocery store.
4. Books in the mail.
1. A slow day at work, but enjoyable. The sun was shining, the leaves were blowing, and we didn’t have to go out marketing.
2. Catching up on Castle. I still need to catch up on General Hospital and find out what’s going on!
3. Reading during lunch at work.
1. It to work an hour later allowed me to see Harlan before I left.
2. Marketing with Pat.
3. Going to bed at a good time, all cuddled up with my pillows till Harlan got home.
1. Harlan having fun in his man cave with all the guys.
2. Getting most of the laundry caught up. Why is it so never ending? Can’t we all just walk around without clothes? Well, maybe not. My brother in law still lives here. We don’t want to give anyone a heart attack.
3. Downton Abbey and Sherlock! I was up later than usual, but it was SO worth it!
1. Work stayed busy, so the day went quickly.
2. Came home to supper made by the brother in law. I never had fried spaghetti before. Not on my list of favorites, but the thought he put into it was nice.
3. Visiting with Harlan after work.
1. I’ll be working every other Saturday, so it’s not tgif this week. Still, I like the office I’m in and it’s proving to be the best move for me yet.
2. Wearing a new sweater to work. I found it for cheap and I like the colors.
3. Finding out Harlan liked my meatball casserole.
1. Getting all the weekend running done early.
2. Being able to talk with Harlan before he leaves for work. (I was off work)
3. The new Big Bang Theory.
4. Visiting with the neighbor lady.
1. Visiting with Sam. It’s great to work with her. Poor thing has a miserable cold.
2. Emailing with Steve and giving some inbox fun to Sam’s brother working in the other office.
3. Finally getting my Stephen King desk calendar. I’ve been waiting! Then they send me two. I need to send one back.
1. Getting a return done at work, the only one of the day.
2. Hanging out with Pat. She’s fun to get to know.
3. A quiet evening. I like it!
1. A good day at work. Even though I didn’t get much to do, Pat did, and she needs the practice.
2. Visiting with Sam. She’s good people.
3. Jim had cooked dinner by the time I’d gotten home. How sweet!
4. It’s nice to see new people here. Yay!
1. We got a new coffee maker. This is the first time the one at home wasn’t broke first. It sits taller and will let Harlan fill his travel mug from it. It also has a syrup squirter. I haven’t tried that out yet. I’m still trying to figure out measuring coffee. It holds more water.
2. Harlan is pleased with his cooler and beer he made last weekend. He made a porter this time.
3. I fell asleep early and missed half the shows I was going to watch. Good thing for dvr and the habit of setting up seasons.
1. Finally getting to watch Helix. Good possibilities with that show.
2. Harlan made supper.
3. A sunny day outside and not real cold. Yay!
1. It was Friday! Yay! I don’t have to work this weekend (I’m scheduled for next weekend).
2. Getting to know Pat at work a little better. Nice lady.
3. Working a little late, but getting a client finished up.
1. Hearing from an old friend on her birthday.
2. Having a lovely day at work.
3. Emailing back and forth with Steve. I miss working with him. He’s so funny!