1. A lovely day, not too busy, not too slow, but just right. I could have been goldilocks.
2. Being able to visit with Harlan for a bit before I left for work. I love his smiling face.
3. Coming home to a new season of Suits and Grey’s Anatomy on, too!
1. A little bit of rain in the afternoon when it wasn’t freezing. I really like rain, at least in small doses.
2. Getting to wake up Harlan for a meeting. He just doesn’t go to bed in time for those things.
3. Jim may have found a fixer upper he wants to buy. I hope he’s not getting in over his head. I think he’s giving too much for it, but if it’s sound, maybe he can work with it.
1. Getting to go shopping on a week day.
2. Getting plans finalized for fixing the roof. Actually, getting a new one.
3. The Cowboy Way. I hadn’t seen that one in ages.
1. Hanging out with the gang at work. Entertainment!
2. Figuring out my bonus for the year. I’m still in the positive side.
3. Getting home to a surprise from Lou. She’s so thoughtful!
1. Getting four loads of laundry done before anyone was up besides me.
2. A quiet day with no one running in and out.
3. Harlan made supper in the crock pot. Now his brother thinks he might need one. It’s a good idea for a housewarming present for him when he moves.
1. A beautiful day. I had to work, but I got home on time and the doors were open and I threw open the window in the bedroom and fell asleep that way. Course, now it has to be closed for the cold, but for a bit I was in heaven.
2. Finding out Sam was having fun on her birthday weekend.
3. Sending Steve emails to keep him occupied.
1. Working with Sam. She’s entertaining.
2. Such a beautiful day outside! It gives me hope that spring will be longer than two days this year.
3. Hannibal is back!
1. Finally getting my sister’s ring back. I had to nag the jeweler to do her job. I left the ring there in mid Jan, and here it is, almost two months later and she wasn’t done. She had “customers” (as if I wasn’t one). So, I nagged her until she got it done.
2. Jim had his appointment with city housing. He said it was mostly a ton of paperwork. Now they just do the background checks, I think.
3. Getting off work on time. I was ready to come home.
1. Sam’s day off went well in the office. We got to hang out with the receptionist and her friend.
2. Watching a few shows, like Person of Interest.
3. Cold out! But warmer weather is coming.
1. I didn’t get to talk to Harlan before work, but I did get to smootch him goodbye.
2. Everything’s going well with the dramatic granddaughter.
3. The brother in law has an appointment Thursday with city housing. Maybe they’ll have a place for him.
1. A better Monday than the last one. Yay! It began slowly enough and Sam let me have a couple of clients before being sent home early to save hours.
2. A sun shiny day, with birds and cats and puppies all over.
3. I got to hug Harlan before I left for work.
1. Downton Abbey. It’s going to be a LONG wait for next season! Maybe some rewatching….......
2. A beautiful day with the doors and windows open. I’m not thinking spring is on the way (yet), but it was a nice treat from mother nature.
3. Getting laundry caught up before I have to go back to work.
1. Staying up watching movies.
2. Having Harlan along on the grocery shopping expedition. I hate going on a Saturday, so it’s nice to have company.
3. Harlan helping with making supper. He’s such a sweetheart.
1. Working with Sam and getting some difficult clients finished up.
2. Putting a 77 year old woman at ease.
3. Talking with Connie.
I can’t seem to get the list to show when I click the goal to see what other’s entries are. So, I figured out a way to at least add mine.
1. Out of work on time. Not a wonderful day, but at least it didn’t carry on.
2. Hearing from Pat. She had to go to the doc’s and ended up with a hairline fracture in her leg she’s been walking on for a week. Crazy woman. At least we know what’s wrong now.
3. Harlan’s birthday. I got to see him for a bit before I went to work. My son Phillip sent him a note (always a highlight).
1. No boss at work, but we did okay. It was busy.
2. Even though I didn’t get out of work until 7, I still ran over and got the finishing touches for Harlan’s birthday present.
3. Working with the people I work with is wonderful. They are all nice and like to laugh.
1. Learning more about what kinds of people the owners of my place of employment are.
2. Making it till 3:30 before getting lunch break.
3. Getting off work in time and getting home. Always a good thing.
1. Work was over, pretty much on time. It was not a good Monday for any of us, so we were all pretty happy when it was done.
2. Boiled potatoes for supper. Jim made beans mixed with ground sausage. I just wasn’t up for that much meat. Harlan always does the same thing. I avoid it. Meat is fine, but every time I make vegetables, I’m the only one eating them. I loves my taters!
3. Early to bed. Maybe that’s why I couldn’t get back to sleep when I woke up too early. Still, sleep is good sometimes.
1. A fun day spent with the grandkids and other assorted family.
2. Finding out that my granddaughter is trying to get her mom hooked on Dr Who. Fantastic!
3. Having a good visit with the other grandparents. We don’t see them often and it was nice.
1. Planning more stuff for the year! We got a room for a whole week in Reno in August for $85! Now to figure out the travel arrangements for our anniversary.
2. Escape Plan. Great movie! I love Sly and Arnie together.
3. Rewatching some Game of Thrones getting ready for the new season.