Theirs, anyway. A bit behind where I wanted to be, but still it’s the half way date and I’m halfway to 50,000, so that’s a good thing.
efbq's Life List
1. Keep being a good mom even when I'd like to run & hide...
2. Achieve a healthy weight.
3. be in more pictures
4. catch up on bills
5. achieve and maintain a healthy weight
6. write a novel
7. have a little mascot travel the world for me by sending them to people for photos
8. exercise regularly
9. create a 43 Things Users' Group
10. Participate in NANOWRIMO
How I did it: Finally got a couple of responses from a handful of sources. Had a lovely response here on 43T. Have a smattering from response on facebook. Know a couple of podcasters who listen. Musicians and authors we plug listen (at least to an episode or two).I guess I'll have to call that a win... Read how I did it…
How I did it: I've been on 43T for years, and recently realized I'd completed 99 goals. So it was all about watching the numbers and timing things right. This will be my 100th completed goal, and I'm cheering myself! Read how I did it…