It’s a lot harder than it looks, but I’m going to stick it out. Check out my progress on my blog.
element92's Life List
2. Quit Smoking
3. see the 7 wonders of the world
4. take up photography
5. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
6. live in a foreign country
7. visit every continent
8. Run the NYC Marathon
9. find the name of a song I only know some of the lyrics of!
10. Grow old gracefully
11. write a novel
12. Write a Living Will!
13. fall in love with the right person
14. Learn another language
15. grow my hair past my shoulders
16. overcome anxiety
17. visit all 50 states
18. stop procrastinating
19. play soccer
I used to practice yoga until I injured my shoulder and had to have surgery. I was actually leading a class the day after it happened. I gave it up last winter because I didn’t need the money any more. Now I realize I need the yoga to keep me sane. I’ll be going back to doing this soon since I’m quitting smoking.
I started playing with the company co-ed soccer team last week. It was SOOOO much fun! I’m looking forward to the rest of the season.