Going to europe has been something i have wished to do since i was about 11 or 12. it begin with my attraction to men lol. its true! and to date i love european men, they are just interesting and the different language or accent they may have just makes them even more interesting. i already had an albanian boyfriend, his name was Arsim. he was oh soo beautiful. Dark hair, aqua green eyes and pale skin. they are known for their sometimes bad attitudes but i think he was great and even a year after ending that relationship i listen to albanian music, i just love the language too.
anyway, me wanting to go to europe is to just open my mind a bit more about the world we live in and to experience what other cultures are like. to meet other people and see the many beautiful things that are on our earth.
1. save enough money to go.
2. decide where i want to go.
3. learn another language from one of the e.u.´s countries.
4. find the right time to go.
5. plan the trip by researching often on best deals.
6. learn as much about the country i want to visit.
7. find someone to go with me.
ok first i need to identify what it is that i want to save money for.
first thing: security in case of emergency.
second thing: trip to europe.
third thing: buy land in that uncivilized place i know about.
fourth thing: buy a better car.
fifth thing: in case i exchange to another university.
i seem to have a lot of things to save for, but dont we all? i dont have an exact plan of how to save for each thing and im afraid it could take me ages!!! but one thing at a time.
1. create an untouched money account.
2. limit my spending on street food.
3. save all the change left from the day.
4. save 10 dollars a onth from allowances
5. Get a job(MAYBE)!
6. begin making more things from scrap materials instead of buying new things.
7. make my lunch instead of buying everyday. and save the money that was supposed to be for my lunch…
o this is defenetly a tough one.. maybe its tough because i make it seem so tough and hard. i have never been skinny nor a fat and obese person. i have always been average. always 5 or ten pounds over which isnt good but hasnt been that bad, i mean i dont look fat enough to not be considered pretty or hott, but i know i could look and feel way better if i just lost these 10 pounds. im 19, 5 feet 4 inches tall and i weigh about 145-150 lbs. i havent gotten any taller in the last 2 years so i dont believe i will be growing anymore. im addicted to chocolate, i love all carbs, and i do eat more than i should at times.
so my plan is this. (oh i just remembered…i hate exercise!!)
1. Overcome my procrastination first so i can get up and go jog.
2. Decide on a date when i will begin this.
3. be patient and dont count the days.
4. eat what i want but measure my portions.
5. allow myself candy once a week. (maybe twice)..
6. drink as much water as i can everyday.
7. start walking 3 times a week and eventually increasing the days.
8. replace potato chips and bad snacks for fruit and vegetables.
9. make this fun and a way of living.
10. learn to like it.