1. worked out in the morning. (it must have worked, because wow was I sore today).
2. Under my calorie goal.
3. Stopped at Dominick’s for some foods.
4. cleaned my desk off entirely again :).
5. made dinner and it was good (okay it was frozen pizza). I always feel like I had a really good day but then it turns out I just don’t do that much.
3.28.12 today seemed to just drag on
3.29.12 sunny days like this are lovely.
Not stand up for something I believe in. I’ve held my tounge and regretted it too many times.
Be friends with someone who doesn’t appreciate me for who I am. I can’t be trying so hard all the time. It’s too much work, and really I don’t need to be around someone who is embarassed to be around me. I don’t dislike who I am even if I’m weird, and if someone else does I just don’t need to waste my time with them.
1. Cleaned off my desk FINALLY.
2. Stayed under my calorie goal.
3. Sooo much done at work :).
4. laundry (why YES, I DO do laundry every single day…sigh).
5. called my mom.
I’m really excited about April. Maybe it’s just spring and the idea of new starts or something. But I feel like it just has so much potential to be great and for me to take steps towards a new better me. That said, here’s my goals:
1. Get everything we need for the boat.
2. Stay under my calorie goal 6 our ot 7 days a week. That means there’s 4 days allowed above my goal. I think I’ll do cumulative so I have four open days in the month.
3. Learn more about lisence and title and be great at it by the end of the month. need no help.
4. smile more. Be nice to those around me. Don’t let negative people bring me down to their space. Stay positive.
5. Stay up on my workout challenge.
7. Run on weekends at the boat when it’s nice enough. I’m not an incliment weather person.
8. Wear my hair down more often. Or up in a way that isn’t a pony tail. Take pride in my appearance.
9. Clean my parents house weekly to help pay down the loan and save a little on the side for me and my new future wardrobe.
10. Finish cleaning the boat up until it shines. :).
3.26.12 dr. and xray moved so smoothly
3.27.12 drama over registrations and lisences today.
1. 500 jumping jacks. possibly more, the day is still young.
2. dr. appointment.
4. home for bud!
4. work. finished it all today. nothing left over for tuesday.
5. called my mom.
I probably need to buy one in order to finish one. Should probably get on this. :).
1. nope. not going to happen. but i have lost weight. so I’ll just keep trucking.
3. Hopefully will do this have been doing it all month and hope to keep up with it.
4. so far so good.
5. So far so good.
6, Not happening.
7. Not happening. But I did set up a little side job cleaning my parents place to help with this fund. $25 bucks a week. I figure I’ll put $12 in my drawer and pay my mom $12 towards debt. Paying it off really fast? Nope. But it all helps.
9. Not happening.
10. Not happening.
I’m happy with this monthh and hope next month can be even better!
03.21.12 went out just a little late.
03.22.12 felt a little sick. pulled through.
03.23.12 spent all night by myself. nice.
03.24.12 went out with jen for mexican!
03.25.12 finally home with a new dishwasher
03.26.12 it was extremely cold this morning.
1. Cleaned the parents house.
2. Cleaned our countertops off.
3. Under calorie goal.
5. Bought garbage bags and juice for home :).
do something I know is wrong just because it’s easier.
Working on it. Despite my sad last entry about this. I’m now closer than before. Not there. No way. But Closer. Hopefully some day in the nearer future.
1. SUSHI. Yum.
2. Cleaned my parents bathroom for them.
3. Cleaned the stain in bedroom.
4. under calorie goal for the day.
1. changed our plans for the night and solidified plans
2. seeing a good friend that i haven’t seen in far far too long
3. Half hour run at lunch. :).
4. within my calorie limit even with going out.
5. extra project at work finished. :)
1. ran on lunch break. go me.
2. finished my packet of restaurant choices for chrissy this weekend.
4. healthy lunch.
found $.57 in the boat we bought.
in the vending machine when I was getting chips.
ran on my lunch break again. :):).
to go. More than half way there but not quite to the final third.