1. What did I learn/remember last week?
Sometimes you just need time to calm down and spend some time alone.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Calling one of the teachers asking if I could conduct the study for my thesis in her classroom.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Finishing my term paper. :-)
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Actually my life isn’t really stressful at the moment.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? Winter depression. Feeling lonely. Listlessness. Being afraid of failing in my studies, and life in general. Eating ‘too much’.
7. What did I spend the most time on last week? Was that good or bad?
Reading literature for my term paper. In general it was interesting. I do have to become more disciplined, though.
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
The same as always. see question no 6.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Organizing everything necessary for my thesis, that is basically finding someone who allows me to carry out a small study.
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Deciding to study something else and stop studying what I’m into right now. Just kidding.. But I feel like doing some else, going abroad.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
All of my wonderful roommates.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
#1 – Finish the term paper.
#2 – Conduct a study on fun and performance in a classroom
#3 – Write my thesis.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
#1 – Reading a lot of books on the topic.
#2 – Asking Mrs. W.
#3 – Talking to the professor.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
#1 – Read more and write more, try to structure my writing.
#2 – ask some of my former roommates?
#3 – see #2
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? going to the christmas market with m. and with j. big family reunion next sunday :-)
18. What are my fears?
Failing in my final exams and not passing my thesis.
I’m afraid of gaining weight – something I’ve been struggling with for a long time. I’m afraid of losing control.
19. For what am I most grateful?
A lot of things: for running in the hills on Monday, for spending time with friends. But I’m also grateful that Christmas is coming up soon because I’m really looking forward to seeing my family.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
Go to bed soon :-)