1. What did I learn last week?
I am making my fear come true (#18) by making excuses and sabotaging my own efforts.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
I sat down and really did kid feedback yesterday. Just a few more to finish tonight.
3. Which moment from the last week was most memorable and why?
None. Isn’t that sad?!
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?FINISH kid feedback.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Plan some meals.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Making excuses not to work out. I have something on Tuesday AND Wednesday. But I can still get in a workout on Wed.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
At work, it was doing any little teeny task before just sitting down and taking a bite out of a big task. Then I end up having to take the big task home.
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
I can lost weight. I HAVE lost weight in the past.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to be done?
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Halloween Bazaar, eBay business, rental business, new position at work, Costa Rica, so many! So, so many!
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
A lawyer regarding some issues with the potential rental business.
12. Is there anyone who deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
Ginny. Have to organize that.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
Get to goal weight (140). Travel. Be financially secure.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Goal weight: Renewing my focus. Will go to the Y after this. Tracking my food for today.
Travel: Checked with Fred re: it’s still ok to go to CR if the new job works out. Feeling confident that it is all just fine.
Financial security: Have proposed a planning meeting with Shelly & Susie re: Halloween Bazaar.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
Weight: Track food. Work out today, tomorrow (rball with Lynn), Wednesday (Y or run if nice), Thursday.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
School is wrapping up. Even though there is so much to do, it’s nice because at the end of the year it’s just finishing up, not finishing up something and ALSO starting up something else.
18. What are my fears?
I will continue to try to lose weight and will continue to fail. I will bite off too much with the business ideas and they will flop.
19. What am I most grateful for?
To be able to even consider starting a business. To have the tools, money, hutzpah to pursue something.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?