Dear 43 Things Users,

10 years after introducing 43 Things to the world, we have decided we have met our last goal: completing the incredible experience that has been 43 Things. Please join us in giving one last cheer to all the folks who have shared their goals with the world, as well as all the people who have worked at The Robot Co-op to build this incredible website. We won a Webby Award, published a book, and brought happiness to a lot of people.

Starting today, 43 Things users can export their goals and entries from the site. Starting August 15, we will make the site “read only”. 43 Things users will still be able to view the site and export their content, but we won’t be taking any new content from users. We hope to leave the site up for folks to see and download their content until the end of the year. Ending on New Year’s Eve takes us full circle.

It has been a long ride (one of our original goals was to "build a company that lasts at least 2 years” - we beat that one!) While we wish the site could live on, it has suffered from a number of challenges - changes in how people use the site, the advertising industry, and how search engines view the site. We wish the outcome was different – but we’ve always been realistic about when our goals are met and when they aren't.

As of today, you will be able to download your goals and entries. See more about that on the FAQ page. Thanks for 10 great years of goal-setting and achieving.

- The Robots.

Export My Content
FAQ

Zella for Him




I'm doing 40 things
 

Zella for Him's Life List

  1. 1. Be more positive
    1 entry . 1 cheer
    2,862 people
  2. 2. Learn what God's will is for my life
    1 cheer
    1 person
  3. 3. Be less self-centered
    1 entry
    48 people
  4. 4. Tithe regularly
    1 entry . 1 cheer
    17 people
  5. 5. Stop whining and nagging
    1 cheer
    1 person
  6. 6. Read the Bible in 3 months
    9 people
  7. 7. Learn apologetics for my faith
    2 people
  8. 8. Have a lifestyle of giving back
    1 cheer
    1 person
  9. 9. Stop acting out of desperation
    2 cheers
    1 person
  10. 10. To live instead of exist
    2 cheers
    11,484 people
  11. 11. Apply for scholarships
    1 cheer
    215 people
  12. 12. Get a digital camera
    387 people
  13. 13. Become financially literate
    19 people
  14. 14. Become Financially Independent
    6,723 people
  15. 15. Learn to enjoy cooking
    2 entries
    33 people
  16. 16. Become a good cook
    107 people
  17. 17. Become stronger physically
    4 people
  18. 18. Be more confident
    1 entry . 1 cheer
    11,600 people
  19. 19. Learn to say no
    3 entries
    1,335 people
  20. 20. Stop masturbating
    2 entries
    1,254 people
  21. 21. Host a Natural Hair party
    1 person
  22. 22. Get a Brazilian wax
    332 people
  23. 23. Go horseback riding
    623 people
  24. 24. Get a full-body massage
    3 people
  25. 25. Learn capoeira
    611 people
  26. 26. Become computer/technology literate
    1 person
  27. 27. Volunteer at the Boys and Girls Clubs of America
    1 person
  28. 28. Become CPR certified
    36 people
  29. 29. Become a professional saxophone player
    5 people
  30. 30. Take voice lessons
    773 people
  31. 31. Become better at the piano
    4 people
  32. 32. Learn guitar
    3,696 people
  33. 33. Take surfing lessons
    32 people
  34. 34. Lose at least 15 lbs.
    1 person
  35. 35. Learn Hangul
    1 cheer
    34 people
  36. 36. Become fluent in Spanish by end of 2009
    1 person
  37. 37. Go to Haiti in 2009
    1 person
  38. 38. Go to the World Cup 2010 in South Africa
    10 people
  39. 39. Go to the World Cup 2014 in Brazil
    1 person
  40. 40. Become a doctor
    1,847 people

How I did it
How to learn to love myself
It took me
3 months
It made me
Humbled


How to get rid of my insecurity
It took me
51 days
It made me
Feel Normal


How to love and be loved
It took me
2 months
It made me
Content


See all "How I Did It" stories...

Recent entries
tithe regularly
Owner or Trustee?

Its God’s money, not mine. When I make it a habit of giving the required 10%, that should be just the beginning. I don’t think the other 90% is off limits to God. *Like the parable of talents.



love and be loved (read all 3 entries…)
Get Real

The fact of the matter is that he rejected me. Perhaps at first he saw something in me, but in the end for whatever reason, he decided not to go through with it.



be less self-centered
Just look at my "Things" !

Currently, I have 36 Things on my list and every one of them with exception perhaps to this one is about M-E-
Que lastima!



See all entries ...


 

I want to:
43 Things Login