1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2.Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
BE HERE NOW
4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I wish people weren’t so lazy. it breeds ignorance which they try to hide with bullshit
6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
oh being santa of course
or working at Dairy Queen again perhaps
7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I probably wouldnt have smoked cigarettes for so long
9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
a pretty high degree
10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
doing the right things. I thank God im pretty good at doing things right
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
tell them that she is my friend
12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
don’t spend time with people who dont love you. dont try to win them over, just pass them by
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14.Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
well i write with my left hand
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
cos everyone is not me
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
found a job in LA, because I dont like filling out apps/resumes/recs/ and its competitive
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Poland or Taos because I like both places and have people that I love in both. if i went to Poland i’d have to take joey with me
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
yes, and no
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
a worried genius
22. Why are you, you?
it couldnt be any other way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
you wouldnt lose touch with a good friend though
25. What are you most grateful for?
joey, joeys health, my health,my family, their health, my car, being young
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
NEITHER FUCK THAT. add that to the list im grateful for
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
yes sometimes you just know
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
not even close I am so fortunate
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
being with my dad all the time and doing stuff with him. i was really young so it was very very very fun because it was my first time trying everything. also i was weird
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
when i fugured out how to $$$$
32. If not now, then when?
no time like the present
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
they dont. clever people use “religion’ to gain support
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
sometimes, yes, without a doubt. for example, if one person is making another person suffer, evil.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
im in school, but no, i’d stay in school.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
more that i enjoy
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
yes. today was not a productive day. but im sick so meh!!
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
ehhhh freshman year id say
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
JOEY RIGHT NOW. dont want to think about it
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
ooohhhh tempting on extremely attractive. also life expectancy is not a certainty, right???? just an expectancy… so yes i will take extremely attractive IF it lasts my whole life. even as I age. wait ESPECIALLY AS I AGE
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
truly living means carpe diem
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
all the time of course??? unless you’re on a bus or something then you can dwell
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
because mistakes are better not made
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? swear more, shave less, be naked more, have a facebook perhaps
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
JOEY i tell him all the time, and my family, but i dont tell them enough
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?
What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
if i was reminded, sure
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?