Sometimes I wish I could just stop time and sit down to read every book I’ve ever wanted to read.
gear544's Life List
1. Spend less time fooling around on the net and more time actually working
2. Learn Spanish
3. get promoted at work
4. get a new cell phone
5. Improve my photography skills
6. live in New York City
7. sleep earlier and get up earlier
8. Design and build my own house
9. graduate from college
10. spend more time with my son
11. Get better at guitar
12. create a list of 100 must-read books and read them.
13. drink 8 glasses of water a day
14. find out why i'm so tired all the time
15. work for a record label
16. LEARN CSS
17. master CSS
18. learn php
19. Read Modern Library's 100 Best Novels of the 20th Century
I think writing a blog everyday is a bit unnecessary unless you have an interesting or amazing life. It can get boring..”I brushed my teeth today. Had breakfast. Went to work” blah blah blah. I think writing fewer, more meaningful blogs is a better idea. Also, on a sidenote, you should check out http://www.audioblogger.com! You can record voice blogs via your cell phone for free. I don’t use it much but it comes in handy sometimes.