What a good idea. I hope it really works!
goalsaregood43's Life List
1. Become Financially Independent
2. exercise at least three times a week for one month
3. Go on a safari
4. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
5. Write a business plan
6. get married
7. see the northern lights
8. stop using plastic bags
9. save $2500
10. have more confidence in myself
11. go to chile
12. stop procrastinating
13. Donate 1,000,000 grains of rice through freerice.com
How I did it: 1) Research schools. 2) Research places you would like to live.3) Apply to 4 - 6 schools: one "dream" school, one "ok" school and a few in between. Make half of your applications to schools you know you can get into for sure.4) Start school!5) Take a mix of interesting and required courses.6) It's ok to change your major.7) Graduate! Read how I did it…
Hi All – I noticed some people have recently completed the goal “Become Financially Independent”? Do you have any tips to share with the rest of us? Thanks in advance!
Any suggestions for places to give women’s medium, size 6 clothes and size 7 shoes to other than goodwill?