Went to the mall to shop for myself after a veeerrry long time! And I got the following:
- Fall/Spring jacket from Aritzia
- Steve Madden fall/spring ankle-high boots from Town Shoes
- a sleeveless white/black patterned top from Jacob
- a black work skirt from Dynamite
Success!! Spent a lot of money this time, but I think it was well-deserved. I’ve been working hard this term, academically and otherwise, and I also hadn’t shopped in a while.
I went shopping in Niagara yesterday with my bf and his family and got some great deals! The new stuff:
- Ralph Lauren V-neck sweater
- Ralph Lauren wine-colored button-down
- Salmon/Almost-reddish sleveless high-low dress
- dark green button down
- beige button down with black lining & a bow collar
- 3/4 sleeve pink blazer with black lining (XXI – Niagara)
I started this goal before, but over time, lost sight of it, so I’m going to start again. I’ve been recording things for a few days.
- Having a great support system: spent the day with bf & his family as they distracted me from a sad event
- A great boss: he’s understanding & funny. the entire team is great.
- Shopping! Drove to the States, and got great deals!... this helps my “build my wardrobe” goal too :)