The air conditioning is in as it were. Although it look good there seems to be a problem with the air coming out of the front vents.
I replaced the exhaust system from the y-pipe to the exhaust tip but have the make a small adjustment to the exhaust pipe near the rear axle to raise it about six inches for better axle clearance.
I tried the tilt bed method to get to the fuel pump and line but could get it high enough for clear access even with jack extensions. I’m still working on ideas for this one.
I have the base together and I found that a black top that I’ve had stored for about eight years fits perfectly on top. I still have to do some adjustments for the large drawer that I put in. It looks a bit industrial but it’s probable just the first of many designs I’ll do until I get it right. I’m already toying with the idea of adding adjustable table height to the next one. I think I could do that for under a $150.
I’ve have some ideas toward getting this done. I’m currently trying to setup a couple of work areas. One area for woodworking and a second for design work. The design area will hopefully house my new computer and wacom tablet right next to a Makerbot (future purchase).