I’ve come along way in the past couple years, but this is something I will be trying to improve on every single day of my life. I feel I will never reach a level of confidence at which I am satisfied. Although this will force me to make improvements to myself throughout my life, this will ultimately result in my never being completely happy with who I am.
hammygrl's Life List
1. be more confident
2. Get internship
3. get better grades
4. stop wasting time
5. stop worrying about what other people think
6. get better at speaking in public
7. be more politically active
8. become more flexible
9. Get organized
10. Spend less time fooling around on the net and more time actually working
11. read a book a month
12. get over my social phobia
13. forget the past
14. watch less tv
15. be beautiful inside and out
16. get married
17. learn to ballroom dance
18. become better at small-talk
19. do one thing every day that scares me
20. Learn Japanese
21. Find an excuse to wear a beautiful dress!!!!
22. Make friends that are REAL friends
23. stop procrastinating
24. stop obsessing over clothes and other unimportant stuff
25. run a 5k
Need to send out more emails.
Need to stay focused.
I’m here for one thing. The internship is the most important part of my graduate school experience.
I don’t know what I want to do. Phd program, optometry or pharmacy. My time is running out and I need to decide now. I will take my gre this summer and the oat or pcat next summer.
And then I need a back-up plan because my gpa is far from perfect.