My husband and I got our puppy in December of last year. She is our first “child” and we love her to death. There is nothing better than coming home to a dog who is always glad to see you home and is really grateful just to have a place in your lap.
heart349's Life List
1. Design and build my own house
2. remember my brother's life instead of his death.
3. move on from the death of my brother
4. be confident and courageous, consistently.
5. Learn to Dance; Take a Dance Course with my Significant Other
6. Learn to cook
7. Take more pictures
8. Learn to play the cello
9. Read more books
10. keep in better touch with friends & family
11. Stop caring what other people think of me
12. learn sign language
13. Manage my time more productively.
14. scrapbook my life
15. travel all over the world
16. get in shape, and stay there
17. achieve enlightenment
18. take a road trip with no predetermined destination
19. Participate in PostCrossing