Was a bitch!
But hey… here are some tips
1) Don’t leave applying for scholarships for even Junior Year, start ASAP. You don’t want to be facing loans scared as hell.
2) If you want to go to an out-of-state college start saving up early as hell
3) Convince your parents early to start saving up for you. FOR REAL.
4) Keep taking the SATS/ACTs over and over, and make sure you study every time
5) If you don’t like the clubs at your school, make your own! Make your teacher help you.
6) Even though community service seems stupid, they have WHOLE sections on college applications about it, so you best get helping.
7) Enjoy high school as much as possible, because life will never be that easy again.