My goal is to read every book and attend every meeting of my friends’ book club in 2008.
I give. it can’t be done.
Let’s see… we had a party recently and we asked people to bring homemade liqueurs for sampling. That ought to add to my total. (PS: This is a really good idea for a party, you should try it.)
33. tequila sunrise: I like this very much.
34. green tea liqueur (+tonic water): tastes like burning.
35. maple syrup liqueur (+milk): is AMAZING.
36. peppermint liqueur (+chocolate syrup): is wonderful. Starbucks should make peppermint mochas THIS way.
37. holiday port wine: I’m not a red wine fan, but this was fun.
38. Hot buttered rum batter (+hot water): whoa. Try this one, but only if you like rum.
39. sangria: I’ve tried a couple different recipes, and again, I’m not normally a red wine fan, but this is good.