52. Actually completing my homework
53. cooking and everyone enjoying it
54. knowing that my friends are happy
55. making good grades on my homework/tests
56. day dreaming
57. holding a baby
58. working at a clothing store!
59. making new friends
60. playing in the rain!
61. Whose Line is It Anyway?!
62. using a twizzler as a straw
63. getting a haircut!
35. slumber parties! they are uber fun (even though I may be 18)
36. being a woman!
37. playing MASH haha…
38. having dreams... especially unusual ones
39. talking on the phone
40. jumping rope... it just makes me feel like a little kid again
41. Worshipping God with others!
42. working at Jethro’s.. This is a place where teenagers come on friday night to just hang (ran by my youth pastor and his wife) It’s awesome, i very much enjoy working there!
43. ringing the bell for salvation army... good times, good times!
44. just being able to relax outside.. enjoy the scenery
46. hanging out with my friends at football games
47. the crazyness that Geraldine provides to my group of friends
48. being able to spend time reading the Bible
49. knowing that people miss you after a very long time of not seeing/talking to you!
50. laughing on the phone with Scott more than talking
51. knowing i have a brother that is very proud of me
31. taking showers/baths! it just relaxes and makes you feel so fresh afterwards!
32. watching fireworks and feeling that boom when one of them reaches the heights of the sky.. and then seeing the beauty afterwards
33. enjoying peace and quiet… having all the music/tvs turned off in the house
34.reading a book that i enjoy
21. Band..! (forever a band nerd…)
this site is just great… and honestly i think i like it more than myspace… plus it serves a purpose… without this site i wouldn’t even think about trying to do my goals… i am thankful for signing up for this… 43things just makes me so appy
23. cheers make me uber happy!!
24. having time to myself… this really does make me happy… because I have time to reflect and think about certain things… plus, i believe we all need our alone time
25. dogs!! i just love dogs… dogs are so playful, i really do love em!
26. being able to remember the good times of the past
27. having straight teeth!! (w/out needing braces, even thought i think braces make ppl look adorable)
28. Christian Music… every time I listen to this music, it really puts my mind at ease and back on God
29. hearing people say it looks like i have lost weight!
30. family movies!!! it always makes me appreciate my family just oh so much more!
11. when I stop being lazy and actually get something accomplished
12. being able to hang out with my family
13. shoes that fit my feet and look good (this is rare)
14. flaming hot cheetos (the best junk food EVER)
15. giving to others
16. dressing up
17. fruits and veggies!
18. my gangsta sunglasses.
20. cruising… just enjoying life on the road…
2. My family
3. My friends
6. Genuine smiles
7. Hiking with friends
8. Working out
10.finding clothes that fit AND look good on me
I have actually seen several shooting stars. Both times just being with my friends. The first time, I was with my friend Scott and we were just laying in the back of his truck and all of a sudden I saw it! Something flew across the sky… I honestly wasn’t sure what it was at first… Sadly, Scott missed it… but he did get to see it when me and a bunch of my other friends went camping
So I have seen quite a few of them.. and it’s definitely worth it!
so a while ago, i went to the theater to see superman by myself… and it wasn’t that bad… going by myself that is… it was kinda weird… but i enjoyed getting away from people… and watching a movie… able to be myself… without feeling like you have to laugh when you didn’t think something was funny… and only laughing because your peers did it… also you don’t have someone whispering in your eye, talking through the movie.
it was nice…