A 6-week whirlwind tour through Europe enabled me to fulfill a dream I’ve had for around 10 years! I traveled through time as I viewed the ancient ruins and monuments that I had only read about in history classes or as I strolled along paths lined with colorful trees or as I sat in an outdoor cafe or climbed up to the peak of a mountain in Switzerland. The memories I have are priceless as are the people I encountered along my travels:)
Christina's Life List
1. make Jesus Christ the uncontested love of my life
2. trust God with every person and situation in my life
3. have a thankful heart for the things I have been graciously given
4. Maintain healthy relationships with myself and others
5. live passionately
6. Love without fear
7. live with no regrets
8. travel to a new country each year
9. learn how to cook ethnic food
10. Do something new every month
11. create something beautiful
12. compete in a triathlon
13. be an advocate for immigrants and "refugees"
14. travel to every continent
15. learn to speak Spanish fluently
I have learned so much more about God by taking the time to go through the Bible in a year! I highly recommend it.
I’ve returned from teaching a year in Honduras, and I have decided to fulfill my dream of backpacking through Europe before turning 30:) My sister and I will be leaving in October for the trip of our lives!! If any of you have any advice for a European backpacking trip, let me know!!