Went to a great one the other night. Ignorded all the people caught up in the wonderfulness of themselves and watched a great concert and enjoyed myself. Who knew!
justmeagain's Life List
1. believe the universe wants only the best for me
2. Just Be.
3. grow old disgracefully
4. become the person I was meant to be
5. give with an open heart, or dont give at all
6. Learn about all the religions of the world
7. Not cringe whenever I have my picture taken
8. Laugh. A lot. Genuinely.
9. remember that the only thing I control in life is myself
10. trust my intuition
11. Take a compliment with grace
12. declare my body a tequila free zone
13. give blood again
14. figure out why I hate Nickelback so much
16. see the pyramids in Egypt
17. start running again
18. Acknowledge my talents - out loud
19. make my dream a reality
20. write something meaningful
21. get my butt in gear!
22. drink less coffee
23. make a list of all the things I believe
1. Every day I make sure I dance and sing…even if its when I’m cleaning the house.
2. Cats freak me out – they never blink for Gods sake!
3. I consider my dog to be one of the family, and Yes I buy her christmas presents.
4. I think Ferris Bueller is the happiest movies ever made.
5. I think the Princess Bride is the most hopeful movie ever made.
6. My guilty reading pleasure is Stephen King.
7. I always look for the good in people first. Always.
8. I like to make funny little noises on packed elevators just to make people squirm.
9. Once a year, I have been know to indulge my passion for tequila.
10. Also once a year, usually after indulging the above mentioned evil drink, I swear off of tequila forever.11-15
11. I’m scared of butterflys.
12. I am unwaveringly loyal.
13. If I lose respect for someone I have a hard time being around them.
14. I have a built in BS meter. I can spot a lie and a liar at 30 paces.
15. I have found that forgiveness isnt about weakness and giving in, but about inner strength and letting go.
16. I like who I am and who I am becoming.
17. I have a wicked sense of humour.
18. I talk to strangers and smile at grumpy people.
19. I am a sucker for a sappy 70’s 80’s love songs.
20. Strangers tell me thier deepest secrets.
21. I believe in ghost but have no desire to see one.
22. I have no fear of dying. I am not ready yet, but I do not
23. If I didnt have to I would never wear shoes again, but I also have a passion for high heeled sandals.
24. For me, a world without music is a world not worth living in.
25. I tried to go blonde once, one word….horrible!
26. I have eaten curried goat…twice.
27. I skipped the goats head soup…the eye kept looking at me!
28. I have a couple of regrets…but I wouldnt change having done them. Lessons learned.
29. I prefer stick-shift over automatic.
30. I drive with my top down (car) all year….unless its raining.
31. I have always lived within two blocks of the beach..except for two years(miserable)and could never imagine not living near the water.
32. I ski (not snowboard) fast.
33. I have never broken a bone.
34. I do not watch a lot of tv.
35 I will do anything for you, but if you take advantage of me
I will walk away and not look back.
36. I am a non-violent person, but if someone hurt someone I loved I think it would be hard for me to stay that way.
37. I have a twin brother…and no we are not identical (think about it!
38. I am an unrepentant flirt.
39. I still wish upon the first star at night.
40. I believe the universe wants only the best for me. I try not to get in the way of that.
41. I think that George W needs a slap upside the head.
42. I think that professional athletes are overpaid and Teachers are underpaid.
43. I love to garden.
44. I own powertools and know how to use them!
45. I love lace panties.
46. I sing and dance in my seat at every concert I go to. If you dont like it..go to a symphony, I’m not sitting down.
47. I love airports and airplanes.
48. I hate having my picture taken.
49. I am extremely open about some things but I am extremely private about others.
50. I never kiss and tell.
I believe that: Love is the most powerful force in the universe.
I believe that: the only thing that holds us back from greatness is fear.
I believe that to dance and laugh and sing is the best gift we can give ourselves.
to be continued…