Starting my second year of doing so today! :)
jane76552000's Life List
1. start dancing again
2. Write more often and write my own book
3. finish my book
4. visit all 50 states
5. train my dog as a therapy dog
6. Start and Finish P90X
7. May Bootcamp 2013: Spring Cleaning
8. Have a body that fits me and give thanks for it by taking good care of it
How I did it: Just looked up favorite thinkers and collected interesting and inspiring quotes that I would post on and off over the course of some time. There are lots of resources on the internet including lots of quotes. Read how I did it…
How I did it: I simply decided to slow down. Really, that's all I had to do. :) I don't understand why this site does not appreciate the simplicity of slowing down and wants me to write fillers, but again, my advice is: slow down and change your philosophy. :) Read how I did it…
1) cooked tons of veggies that I will freeze so that I have ready food in the next days. Am planning to grill tons of stuff tomorrow.
2) Put some more order in my DVDs in the living room.
3) Went to the gym for Yoga Pilates and to lift weights.
1) Had a manicure and pedicure plus depilation.
2) Had a siesta and took the whole day off to rest.