I was so excited to finally see one of my favorite sculptures, even if it was from the tarmac! The guy in front of me was a little disturbed by my reaction.
Sara J.'s Life List
How I did it: Called City Hall to obtain a recycling bin and sent my son to pick it up. Now we save cardboard, glass & plastic containers and put it out for pickup every month. This has cut down on waste disposal and made everyone more conscious of the environment, not just in a broad sense but also within our own household. Read how I did it…
A few more ways to support this cause:
1. Not leaving the fridge door open. (Thanks, Spatzi)
2. Car sharing.
3. Turning the computer “off” instead of putting it on standby.
2009 is an all-important year in the fight against climate change. In December world leaders will get together at the United Nations climate change conference in Copenhagen to decide how the world tackles climate change and global warming for decades to come.
There are only 100 days remaining for the world to agree on a deal to tackle the biggest threat facing humanity. Every one of us is now responsible to pressure our leaders to be bold and decisive.
What I’m Doing:
1. Added a Tck Tck Tck Twibbon to my Twitter Avatar to help raise awareness.
2. Signed a petition at http://oxfam.org to support the cause.
3. Will participate in a local flashmob event/phone call on September 21 at 12:18pm.