Been living in Vegas since I was 4 years old. There really isn’t much to do here until you turn 21.
3 more years to go :D
01. Laughing til my stomach hurts with tears in my eyes
02. Being with my cousins in California
03. Yummy food (sushi, homecooked meals, ice cream)
04. My dog Peanut and her morning kisses to wake me up
05. Late night re-runs of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
My first cruise was to Ensenada, Mexico with about 50 family members and family friends. It was definately a vacation I’d never forget. The 24 hour food was freakin’ amazing- what i miss the most, the entire staff were so friendly, and i absolutely loved the feeling of the ocean breeze.
Now that my friends and I are now in college we’re hoping to take a cruise to Hawaii, Alaska, or the Caribbean. I can’t wait!!