Up to number 3 with ‘johnmason’ on google, but somewhere between 50 and 80 for ‘john mason’. just changed my blog name to http://john-mason.badfracture.com to try and get a head of the other jm’s out there!
John Mason's Life List
1. become first in a google search for my name
2. fill up my passport
3. Live without television for a week
4. get a "proper shave" (hot towel, straight razor, the works)
5. travel to every continent
6. run with the bulls in Pamplona
7. get in shape
If you do get here, visit the gilli islands. Although they’re very small, it’s a great place to learn to dive and there are plenty of dive sites within easy reach. I learnt to dive at the Blue Marlin PADI school. Top bunch of people.
It was just like being in a fighter jet – but with fantastic food, wine and champagne. Arriving before you took off is not something you normally experience when doing transatlantic routes! sadly, concorde is no more.