51) I like glass cups better than plastic. Any day, I will always reach for a glass. Why? Who knows. I like the heavier feeling? They don’t scratch after repeated chocolate milk mixings? They’re never right-side-up and filled with water when you open the dishwasher. If you leave one empty and momentarily unattended on a low-standing table, the animal of the house will not claim it as their chew/play toy. They’re a lot harder to melt, and easier to clean(no annoying corners at the bottom that some plastic cups have). What else? I’ll keep going at request :P
52) There is no better feeling than doing something perfectly by my own ridiculous standards of perfection. Alright, so there are probably lots of better feelings. But that one’s way up there.
53) Another one of those up-there feelings is good teamwork. Be it tomfoolery, sports, work, or a crystal clear understanding without words. It probably makes the list of things-I-live-for.
54) Who eats an entire box of oreos in one sitting? I’m one of those freaks. TV +milk +mint oreos -common sense -control =one unhappy stomach
55) When I was little-er, the movie Gremlins scared me. My older brother had a plastic figurine, maybe 8in tall, and would leave it in strategic places to scare me. When I woke up with it next to my pillow one morning, I took it outside and buried it. I never told anyone in my family, and it was never seen by any of them again.
56) I have lost both of my pinky toenails before, entirely. They grew back.
57) I lost the [right?] pinky toenail while moving boxes into the uhaul while wearing sandals(age 13). I tripped over a ceramic rabbit lawn ornament my mom had, and ripped the entire thing out. When my parents took the uhaul to our new place and left me at the house, I put the rabbit in the driveway and smashed it to bits with a shovel.
58) While on a family roadtrip to see relatives in florida, we stopped for dinner at a Bob Evans. While we were checking out, I handed my leftover box to my mother(who was checking out) and said I was going to the bathroom. She didn’t hear. They left me there. We had a 15 seater van, so that each child had their own seat to lay down on- and they didn’t notice that I wasn’t there for a full 10 minutes while I cried in the parkinglot. There was a lady trying to help me when they finally came back, and the look on her face when she realized I wasn’t just forgetting what our car looked like was… memorable. ^^
59) I love my dad’s side of the family, when everyone’s together and in a good mood. My memories generally include water balloon fights, watermelon seed spitting contests, pictures with big wax lips, and the older crowd dancing around the livingroom with drinks to ‘lime in the coconut’.
60) My dad’s side also tends to be on the heavier side, to be nice. I’m pretty sure there’s an obesity gene in there, since there’s no helping one or two of my cousins, and none of my aunts. My siblings are a bit thicker, but i’m my mother’s genes incarnate, so I seemingly avoid it completely. Instead I worry about heart health and diabetes.