I’m taking classes in Russian when I start college in the fall. I thought I would get a head start this summer! I have already gotten the hang of the alphabet and some basic phrases, though my pronunciation leaves something to be desired.
kameleonkat's Life List
1. Draw an anatomically correct human
2. drink more water
3. get my driver's license
4. Run a mile without stopping
5. sit up straight
6. get rid of the dark circles under my eyes
7. make sweet love
8. learn how to tie the stem of a maraschino cherry with my tongue
9. identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)
10. Skip class
11. be closer to nature
12. bulk up
13. learn Russian
I love doing it, once you have a few basic stitches down and know how increases and decreases in the right place shape the fabric,you can make anything.
It’s hard to do when its too cold to be outside for any extended period of time. looking out the window doesn’t cut it, it’s just as good as TV. But spring will arrive soon.