There’s a new Flickr group in town for those of us who are trying to take a photo a day. I imagine it should prove useful in terms of supporting and inspiring one another in our goal.
Trevor D.'s Life List
1. Read more books
2. Watch all the Oscar winning movies
3. Practice random acts of kindness
4. learn how to drive stick-shift
5. take a photo every day
6. try time lapse photography
7. Keep a journal
8. make a financial plan
9. Spend less time fooling around on the net and more time actually working
10. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
11. read every day
12. watch more movies
13. Be a better blogger
14. Learn to cook
15. Raise my GPA
I got a Tumblr a little while back, but after some limited usage, wondered what I should do with it.
I’ve decided to use it as a daily photo blog. I won’t claim that each photo will have been taken the same day it’s posted. I would imagine that I will often have a few photos saved up in case I fall behind, However, the idea is still to be more aware of photo opportunities and use my camera every day.