This month I read 2 non-fiction books; one humorous and one more philosophical.
- “Yes Man” by Danny Wallace
- “Status Anxiety” by Alain de Botton
I only read one non-fiction book this month, but I read three last month, so I’ve read fourteen non-fiction books in seven months and am still on course to reach this goal. Five months and ten books to go!
This month’s reading was about the effect of climatic change on history.
- “The Little Ice Age: How Climate Made History, 1300 – 1850” by Brian Fagan
This month I read 3 non-fiction books; a collection of poetry, a memoir and a history book.
- “The Waste Land and other Poems” by T.S. Eliot
- “The Diving-Bell and the Butterfly” by Jean-Dominique Bauby
- “Viking Age Iceland” by Jesse Byock