1. What did I learn last week?
More about photography!
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Went on our local Visionwalk to raise money to fight blindness with my son. http://www.fightblindness.org/site/PageNavigator/VisionWalk_Homepage We raised $250. Not much, but every bit helps!
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Hanging out with my son for the Vision walk.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Get that application implemented at work!
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Not being motivated
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Register my truck. But I am taking a day off and really doing it this coming week.
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
My sweet hubby
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Register son for blindness clinical trial
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Stabilize the finances
Find better place to live
Focus on son
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
deal with house – done! yay! done!
Stabilize the finances – Yes
Find better place to live – No
Focus on son – Yes
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
Do NOT spend more than I make; pay extra on the credit cards
Contact our rental property management team and let them know we are looking
Go over resume with son
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Getting feedback on my photos; taking more photos
18.What are my fears?
That I will run up too much credit card debt
19. What am I most grateful for?
My kids are all OK
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
Clean my office