1. What did I learn last week?
I CAN DO IT!
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Enjoying time with my hubby.
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Dancing with the hubby – only happens once in a blue moon.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Stay focused on saving money and paying off debt.
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Pack my lunch for Monday.
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Buy a house in 2014?? Maybe??!?
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
Hubby for putting up with me
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Get son out of the house – even if it is just to go to the book store or library or shopping or something
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Pay off bills
Make more money
Focus on son
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Credit card one will be paid off on Jan 1!
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
Pay off credit card one
Study for my certification
Follow up on jobs with son
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
18.What are my fears?
That hubby will quit his job
19. What am I most grateful for?
Everyone in my family has their health.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
Clean my desk