1. What did I learn last week?
That maybe I am too critical on myself at work. I know I can do better, but my manager said that under the circumstances, I am doing a terrific job. It is difficult to step back and accept a different perspective, as I view what I am doing as basic triage, and not anything awesome yet.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Helping son look for new job.
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Hanging out with the hubby and his friends, watching him have a good time. He’s not the kind to cut loose, and it was good to be able to be the designated driver so he didn’t have to worry about driving. The music was good, so I had a good time too.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Help son apply to jobs.
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Do all my laundry tonight.
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
My husband, who puts up with me, and still loves me
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Help A excel at work
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Pay off bills
Make more money
Focus on son
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Paying down debt!
Got a raise!
Helped son apply for job
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
Pay off credit card one
See if I can monetize blog
Follow up on jobs with son
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Getting caught up at work
18.What are my fears?
That we won’t be able to buy a house with land
19. What am I most grateful for?
Everyone in my family has their health.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?