1. What did I learn last week?
I really hate people who whine at work. I’ve been researching how to deal with them. They just drain me. Yes, there is a lot of work, but I find it challenging and energizing.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Kept to the budget! $$$
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Driving 2 hours to an event with my hubby – and just talking while we drove.
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Stay on top of things for work.
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Set up my lunches for several days.
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Not sleeping well.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
Being resentful that my hubby can’t read my mind.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Working on writing that book
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
My Mom, for being there for the middle one, who is having so much stress right now
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Follow up with eye glasses people for retina doctor appt
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Stabilize the finances
Find better place to live
Focus on son
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Stabilize the finances – yes – budget, and slowly building up savings again
Find better place to live – no
Focus on son – helped him write letter to former employer
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
Pay off credit card one
Call rental agency
follow up on retina appt for son
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Deploying major project into production at work! Woot! Woot@
18.What are my fears?
That we won’t be able to buy a house with land
19. What am I most grateful for?
My husband is not deployed to the sand box
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
Clean the livingroom