1.What did I learn last week?
More project management theory than I thought possible…
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
RELAXED. Spent a day doing mostly NOTHING. I probably won’t make a habit of it, but it was nice.
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Lunch with oldest daughter
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Continue on with the DMV thing for the stupid truck registration
Yes, I STILL haven’t done anything about this
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Stay on top of everything
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Staying motivated at work
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Facebook; researching things that don’t matter at the moment
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
Being scared of following our dreams…
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Finish car registration (it’s a pain because it’s from out of state and we don’t have the title)
Study more for PMP certification exam
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Keeping my old job while still getting to move several thousand miles away
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
Mom – always there for me
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Support son with his new job
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Get job offer for something viable in TN
Get son’s car registration done, done, done
Throw out more stuff for moving
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Dumped lots of trash; brought 4 boxes to goodwill
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
Fill out DMV form and mail to old owners
Empty more boxes and throw out trash
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Having a clean kitchen
18.What are my fears?
That we’ll move to TN and be “dirt poor” – been there, done that, don’t want to do that again
19. What am I most grateful for?
Such a wonderful husband
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
Clean my desk at work