I completely failed at keeping track properly, but this past week I:
- put away all the laundry that was everywhere (oops…)
- changed and washed the linen and towels
- changed the filter in our water jug and descaled the kettle
- refilled our soap dispenser and threw away a couple of empty bottles of toiletries
- updated our budget tracker on an almost daily basis
- emailed birthday greetings on time
There may be more, but I can’t remember now…hmph. Oh well, it’s the start of a new week! =)
I’m not sure because thank you cards are so much nicer; however, my friend is in the middle of moving and travelling for a month, so in this case, I will make an exception! =) This one was for a lovely and thoughtful surprise package – absolutely loved it! Will send her a proper housewarming card/gift once she has settled into her new place.
My mum and sister this week. Love them to bits!! If I could transplant all my favourite people here without any negative consequences (especially for them), I would do it in a heartbeat!