47. Completing goals on 43Things
48. Finishing author goals on ListsofBests
49. Castiel on Supernatural
50. Game night with the family
51. seeing NKOTB after 19 years and still squealing over Joey!
52. a weekend with nothing to do
53. the first snow of winter
54. carving pumpkins
55. crossing things off my to do list
56. cuddling with Demi and Arty
Finished A Midsummer’s Night Dream last week, my last one. A goal worth doing, although not all the plays are memorable or as exciting as MacBeth or Hamlet.
43. False Bird of Paradise
39. type of orchid, not sure of name
40. Cacao (chocolate)
Really recommend this. I have no idea what’s going on with Paris, Lindsey or Britbrit and I’m extremely happy about that!
Occassionally I’ll flip through the blogs to catch up on upcoming movie gossip, and did watch SYTYCD, but that’s it.
33. I didn’t get the name of this type of hibiscus
34. Plum Crazy
I saw this for the first time yesterday and love it, it looks like the plant is slowly turning to stone.
I’m allergic to most perfumes and thought it would be difficult to find something I loved, but it was surprisingly easy. I used to use Clinique’s Happy, but I outgrew that and a friend suggested Betsey Johnson and that was it! I’ve been using it for about a year now and still love it.
If you know what this is, please let me know. They were on a large bush/tree.