You changed my life. I am serious, you made my life go down.
- You took my boyfriend forever
- You took my job forever
- You made me leave the city i live
- you took my co-workers forever
- You made me extremely sad
- You took the person i trust most
- You took the trust to love
- You took my home, and i am still homeless
Yeap, you really destroyed my life. On the other hand, each end brings a start. I have a new start now and i expect from you give me good days.
Well, actually i didn’t do much for this goal, but my life forced me to change something, take action and adventure.
I used to think i will always live in E, do the same job, work in same company, but in august
- i moved to another city
- i found another job
- i have an idea to make my own business
- talked to one of my friend to become co-workers
- my new job is (how can i say?) good, calm, not so stressfull
- my co-workers are (for now) extremely sweet
- i dont want to do this job forever but i am sure i will learn much from this job
Actually, august is the most active month of past few years.
I didnt do anything special, but what i experienced in august is really related with the goal.
Thank you sweet August, you really made me happy and calm.