ladybirdy's Life List
1. learn photography
2. post random questions daily and see if anyone plays with me and answers them :)
3. create a list of 100 must-read books and read them.
4. Learn Spanish
5. learn italian
6. learn to love myself
7. buy a digital camera
8. Collect quotes, song lyrics, and poems that inspire or touch me in some way
9. start conversations with strangers
10. watch the sunrise over the beach
11. Watch a Sunset on the Beach
12. improve my american accent
13. draw again
14. stop holding myself back
15. Call old friends
16. explore spirituality
17. explore myself
18. get over my fear of public speaking
19. volunteer for something
20. go hiking
21. Go skydiving
22. travel the world
23. make the best of this SPRING by waking up early, enjoying the sunrise , nature, sunset.. . !
24. do things i've never done...no matter how silly, stupid,or simple they look
How I did it: am definitely more social than i used to be, by miles.I used to be afraid of rejection,never start a conversation, afraid of expressing myself...i ve discovered that most people r nice too, they r just afraid of rejection themselfs and waiting for u to make the first step.U just have to listen to what they want to say, respect their opinions...the rest comes naturally. Read how I did it…
How I did it: well, first i bought this diary and then comes the writing thing.I have been keeping a diary for three years stright.but this year i stopped.i don t remember why ,i just stopped.these last months i ve had this eagger to begin to wright my diary again, maybe because i think am having so much going on, so much feelings and emotions.Either ways am so glad am back"Dariaring" again, and keeping a journal, on a daily basis.It s a pretty g… Read how I did it…
How I did it: now, i can say safely that am a water person.i just like that tast of it , eventhough when am not that thirsty.Before, i used to avoid it, to just take a small cup, sometimes just a sip, and that when am exteremly thirsty.Now am used to drinking it, i like drinking it, and i can t see water and not drink it.my secret? first i used to force myself to get this goal done.so, like whenever i saw water or remember that i sort of have to drink … Read how I did it…
i tried milk tea … surprisingly it tasted awesome…loved it !!!!!
♥♥ Being in my Hometown
♥♥ Spring again
♥♥ Reading under a tree for hours
♥♥ Hugging a tree for the first time ever!
♥♥ waking up early
♥♥ my nephew’s pretending to speak lol …his first cute awkward sentences …ohhhhh ♥♥ !
♥♥ Rumi’s everything
♥♥ learning spanish online
♥♥ BEING able to identify 100 things that make me happy …finally !!