Only 2 more subjects to go and enrolled for both in Summer School. Hopefully it will be completed by February 2010
lesetoiles's Life List
1. Type up my travel journal from my Nepal trip
2. finish all the craft projects I have started
3. read all the books I own
4. get a masters degree
5. join Toastmasters
6. list 50 things I love about me
7. Make a list of 100 things that I can do for free.
8. identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)
9. scuba dive
10. learn to watercolor paint
11. Learn to surf
12. do 100 pushups
14. list 50 women little girls should admire instead of symbols of stupidity and weakness
I haven’t been around for quite a while… because… I am PREGNANT! With being constantly tired, nauseas, hungry for the first trimester, it had been hard to keep track of anything else besides eating and resting.
I am going to try to catch up on the posts here.
Here’s a photo of my baby’s 3D ultrasound at 20 weeks.
On a less serious note, instead of listening to sad songs during a break up, how about nominating some uplifting(ish) breakup anthems?
here are my nominations:
- I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Independant Woman – Destiny’s Child
- I don’t need a man – Pussycat Dolls
- Survivor – Destiny’s Child
Anyone have more to add?