I like that you’re thirty but I reduce you to a giggling schoolgirl.
liebelle's Life List
1. grow taller
2. get straight A's
3. stop procrastinating
4. be more efficient
5. Study more
6. Be in an exceptionally good mood as often as possible
7. exercise regularly
8. reflect daily in a 'one sentence' journal
9. improve my handwriting
10. be more confident
11. whiten my teeth
12. stop overanalyzing people and situations
13. be more charismatic
14. improve my voice
15. learn how to speak english, with a british accent
16. donate 50,000 grains of rice through freerice.com
17. Become well read
18. speak 5 languages
19. meet david tennant
20. learn how to tie the stem of a maraschino cherry with my tongue
21. go to bed earlier
22. be better at making conversation
23. be more outgoing
24. tell the truth
25. hang out with friends more.
26. eat like a french woman
27. write a letter to david tennant and get a reply
28. own a dodge
29. have a meaningful conversation
How I did it: There were about 8 of us (3 to be picked) and we just did a cold reading of the script between a few of us. It was a good experience and although I was a bit nervous I soon got into it. Read how I did it…
How I did it: By being discreet in Monopoly. I always seated myself right next to the bank money in Monopoly, took a couple of 100s & 500s out whenever nobody looked.You could also count cheating in Sims, but not really. That's too easy. Read how I did it…
How I did it: Stretched every morning & night, then just every night my legs, waist area, shoulders, neck, arms, etc. It was a bit of a trial but now I can touch my toes (which I could never do!) and put my head to my knees. I need to work on my lower back flexibility, however. Read how I did it…
For the next thirty one days starting the day after tomorrow (the 1st of May) I WILL STUDY EVERY DAY!
Ergo, I will absolutely cream the exams.
What a fantastic movie. Seen it multiple times—an easy accomplishment! I highly recommend watching it.